Let us help you create personalised addresses to show clients you're trustworthy and professional
Did you know customers are 9x more likely to choose a business with a professional email address?
Email hosting is an online hosting service that provides standard email and related services on email servers. Email hosting services are offered at a cost with premium features and differ from advertisement-supported free webmail services in quality and spam protection. Hosting companies will often offer one or more email accounts with the purchase of website hosting. However, it can also be purchased as a separate service for anyone with a domain.
Build Instant Credibility With Personalised Email
- $9.99 per Month
- $9.99 One-Time Setup Fee
We can help you communicate more professionally and increases brand value.
Ontrix’s Silver Email Hosting package is ideal for clients with
a new or existing domain name who rather not use free email hosting services
like Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo for their business.
- Build Trust & Authority
- Promote your company with every message.
- Create professional email addresses–like sales@ or info@–that deliver messages to your inbox
Some Statistics About Us
YEARS OF SERVICE
Here Is What Our Clients Say About Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. As long as, you have a domain (website) name registered, we can get your email accounts setup first.
The creation and deletion of email accounts is done through the eCompanies client area. To create a new email for your domain:
- Log in to the eCompanies Client Area
- Click on the ‘Domains’ tab
- Click on Email to the right of the relevant domain
- Click on the ‘Create Email’ button
- Fill in the form
Done! Your email is created and ready to use either via Webmail or a Mail Client.
You may also want to check out the difference between an alias and user email address.
When creating a new email address you will have the option of creating an alias or email user.
- Email User is a full email account, it has its own inbox that you can connect a mail client to, and can send and receive emails. When setting up an email this is the one you will want to use.
- Email Alias allows you to receive email on an address@yourdomain and have it forwarded to an existing email address. An email alias doesn’t have its own inbox that you can configure an email program with and you can’t send email from it. Email Aliases are great for making your organisation appear more professional. You can have several aliases, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc all pointing to the one inbox (Email User)
The eCompanies email hosting service allows you to use either POP or IMAP in your mail client
- Connecting your mail client via POP (Post office Protocol) means it will download a copy of emails from the server and keep them on your local storage. This allows you to view emails on your computer/device while not connected to the internet, as all the files have been downloaded. Most mail clients will typically delete email on the server after downloading to save space. If you have only check mail from one computer POP can be a good way to go
- Connecting via IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) means you do everything on the mail server. When you delete/send/move emails via IMAP it is all happening on the email server. This means if you use several devices to check email, and they’re all connected via IMAP, then they will all see the same thing. The drawback is that it can be slow and it will use up space on the server, meaning you might run out of space.
Simply go to webmail.peakhour.io on your computer or mobile device. Use your email address and password to log in.