Quality Assurance & Software Testing Training Course
In this course, you will learn basic skills and Software Testing concepts. Lessons are taught using REAL-LIFE Examples for improved learning. This Specialization is intended for those seeking to develop knowledge and skill in implementing testing techniques and tools in the development of their projects.
Enroll Today. Expert-Led Courses. Access Anytime, Anywhere.
Quality Assurance and Test Engineer program provides extensive hands-on training in software development, testing, and quality assurance technology skills, including phase-end and capstone projects based on real business scenarios. Course Benefits:
- Learn the core concepts of software testing.
- Exposure to debugging and automation as it is related to software testing.
- Hands-on experience in creating a test plan and applying the core concepts.
- Understanding industry trends in testing.
- Instructors are experts in the industry.
Hands On Project
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you’ll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Resume Preparation Guidance for Testers Included
- Software Testing Certification Guidance
- Learn Test Management Tools like JIRA, and Bugzilla
Tamana is one of our highly experienced and talented in-house online marketing consultants. She has 8 years of hands-on online marketing experience.
She has been working online since 2012 as a professional Social Media Specialist, SEO and Digital Marketing consultant. Over the years she did consulting work for many online businesses in the most competitive niches like medical, legal, retail, lifestyle, and software (to name a few) and had the opportunity to experiment and learn the hard way how SEO and the Internet works.
She perfectly understands your requirement by being in your shoes, and thereby tailoring an extensive educational package for you to excel.
The instructor was great!
The instructor was great! She is very intelligent and knows internet marketing. I loved how we worked on real cases.
QA & Testing
- Average Class Size 8 Students >
- Time Span: 3 Months >
- Zoom Lectures: Yes >
- Course Library: Yes >
- Level : Moderate >