- Customers can browse your products or service packages 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Generate more revenue from your eCommerce website
- Customers can view your entire product catalog online and place orders from the comfort of their home or office
- Track order processing
- Showcase your featured products , on sale products , most popular and much more
- Open your business nationwide or worldwide
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Number of products(6)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Number of products(24)
Do you have web presence that allows your visitors to obtain information about your business? Once your customers have all the information about your products/services, however, what additional options are you giving your visitors on your website? How can your website be more useful to your customers? How will you generate revenue from your website? The answer to all these questions is to create an eCommerce website where you can sell your products and services.
When you start offering your products, your customers would have a lot more to do on your website. For instance, they can browse your product catalog and order items. The customers would visit your website again to track their orders, or to check new products that you have added to your store. You can also make your website useful to your customers by providing daily or weekly deals or discounts on your products/services available for purchase exclusively from your website. Customers will not have to drive to your location every time they want to buy something. Moreover, your customer base will not be limited to people who are located within your city or surrounding areas. Someone located in another state can easily order your products as well.
Finally, the increased traffic to your website would result in increased revenue from your website as a result of creating an eCommerce web site.
What is an eCommerce website?
An eCommerce website is a dynamic website where you can offer your products and services to your customers and they pay you online with a credit card or through PayPal. The customers can purchase these products and services from your website by providing their payment information.
Some features of an eCommerce website are:
- Product Catalog: Your customers can browse through a list of the products that you offer, and get detailed information about each product.
- Categories: A product catalog can have multiple categories or nested category levels for easier browsing.
- Search: A product catalog can have a Search feature, which allows the customers to search for the exact item that they are looking for.
- Featured Products: These are products that are displayed in prominent locations on all pages of your website.
- Shopping Cart: Your customers can add items to a virtual shopping cart, so that when they are done browsing your store, they can review the items in their shopping cart and pay for all the items together.
- My Shopping Cart: A shopping cart is usually emptied out when a customer leaves the store. With My Shopping Cart feature, your customers can store their shopping cart on your website. When they come back to the website, they will have all their products in their shopping cart.
- Wish List: Similar to a shopping cart, a Wish List allows your customers to keep a list of products that they liked on your website for future reference. However, a Wish List contains items that the customer did not place on order yet.
- Payment Gateway: This feature allows you to accept payments for the order that your customers place on your website. The payment method could be as simple as cash being mailed or handed to you, physically, to accepting credit card or PayPal payments.
- Authorize.net: This Payment Gateway connects to your customer's bank and authorizes the credit or debit card payments. It will allow you to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover payments on your website.
- PayPal: Accepting payments from PayPal allows your customers with a PayPal account to make a payment for products on your website through PayPal.
- Shipping and tax manager: Allows you to set a charge for shipping and tax on all your products when a customer makes a purchase online.
- Admin: This area allows you to manage all the features listed above. You can add/remove products from the catalog, update shopping cart settings, and add/remove payment gateway information etc. in the admin section.
- What is an eCommerce Website?
It is basically a website that allows you to sell products online. You may not necessarily need to sell a real product (could be service), but any form of conducting a transaction on your website makes it an "eCommerce" website.
- How do my customers know that their credit card information is safe to use on my website?
You must purchase a 128-bit SSL Secure Server Certificate along with your eCommerce website in order for ensure your customers that their credit card information is safe from being stolen and misused.
- What is a Shopping Cart?
It is virtual "cart" where customers can browse through your products and click "add to cart" if they wish to purchase the product by the end of their shopping session on your website. They will click on a "check out" button when ready to make their purchase of the items they have in their "cart."
- How can my business benefit from using an eCommerce website?
Your business is opened to bigger audience by selling your products online. Someone across the country may be interested in your specific product that they cannot find anywhere. Those who shop locally at your store, may also browse what products you sell instead of calling and asking multiple questions which could have been solved by a simple picture and information online.
- I have a small business, should I look into having a eCommerce website still?
Yes! Starting an eCommerce website for a small business is one of the best ways to promote your business, as well as getting the word out there about what you do, and what you sell. You even open yourself to more business opportunities, instead of depending on those around you locally.
Accepting payments on the web has become a major source of revenue for shrewd business owners. In order to give users the easiest interface for shopping online, safety and functionality are essential. In the market today, PayPal sets the standard in online shopping with their extensive security features and ease of use. With PayPal, commerce transactions are safe and give a great representation of the point-of-sale system that you see in most retail outlets. PayPal provides an encrypted gateway that guards your personal information, credit card number, account number, and much more. Ontrix can set up a recurring profile and ecommerce integration on your website for your products. With secure PayPal shopping cart integration, your customers will be able to pay for goods and services without any hesitation.
Ontrix offers the following advantages provided by PayPal Shopping Cart Integration:
i.Customization: Provide your customers with an easy and secure shopping cart experience by customizing your PayPal payment pages with a color theme that matches your website.
ii.Option Fields: Provide your customers with the opportunity to select options, such as item size and color, for the products you’re offering- by using Option Fields.
iii.Auto Return: Redirect your customers back to your website after they have completed their payment by using Auto Return feature.
iv.Shipping Calculator: Print shipping labels, pay for postage using Shipping Calculator. Use the Shipping Calculator to let PayPal calculate your shipping costs for all of your transactions.
v.Tax Calculator: PayPal helps you easily and automatically calculate sales tax with their integrated Tax Calculator.
vi.Reporting: PayPal offers advanced reporting tools that will provide you with analytics designed to help you make better decisions.
vii.Backend Integration: Have your website notified whenever a customer makes a purchase by using Payment Data Transfer or Instant Payment Notification.
viii.Accept payments: Over the phone, fax, and mail orders are made easy with PayPal. Website Payments Pro includes a Virtual Terminal, which allows you to process payments quickly and easily for most types of transactions.
ix.Industry-leading Security: PayPal is well known for setting the standard in fraud-prevention systems. You can opt to configure your settings to specify what type of transactions you allow and which ones you don’t.
x.No up-front costs: You’ll have the same low fee schedule used when you receive other PayPal payments
xi.Sell with ease: PayPal maintains detailed transaction records on their website, so you always have a record of all transactions.
xii.Improve buyer experience: With customizable buttons, secure payments, and universal standards, PayPal is a trusted provider of shopping cart payment integration.