- With the custom design solution, you will have control over how your website is laid out.
- A well-designed navigation allows customers to visit all the important pages of the website from any other page.
- Based on your vision and your preference, the colors that are used on the website can also be customized.
- Number of pages(7)
Mobile Friendly without CMS
- Mobile friendly
- Social network integration
- Number of pages(18)
Do you have a website which does not correctly portray your vision or dream? Most businesses have a web presence, but they are not happy with the image that their website creates for them. This could result from the colors that are used on the website, text and content, the layout of the website, the fonts used on the website or the accessibility of certain areas of the website.
When your website portrays the right message to your customers, you get more repeat visits to your website.
Our main goal at Ontrix is to realize our client's vision on their website. Ontrix has a team of experienced professionals who have been delivering great custom design solutions to their clients for over a decade. Check our portfolio page to see some of our existing custom design solutions.
Contact Ontrix today to order your custom web design package that confirms to your corporate identity contact us
- Do I have to create my own domain name? What is a domain?
A domain is an address to where your website belongs. You can choose which domain name you can have, although most of the time it will be a “.com” name. Ontrix will help you decide what to name your website, and check to make sure that a site with the same name does not already exist. Ontrix also helps you register your domain name for what is best suited for your site.
- Who owns my domain name?
You own your own domain name, as long as payments for it are made. Plans and pricing of domain names and custom website design packages can be found on the right side of this page.
- When will my website be up and ready to use?
Depending on the degree of website makeup you are asking, it can range. An average of 2–4 weeks needs to be allotted to design most sites. But of course, the more input an owner gives, the quicker it can be to get your vision across in record time.
- Will my website show up on search engines?
There are different add-ons and packages you can purchases as to increase your page's ranking on search engines. With a custom website design, Ontrix will do the best to get your website on the first page of search engine results using keywords, SE, and link building.
- Can I make changes to the site once it's finished to keep up–to–date with new improvements in my product/business?
Yes, changes to your site can be made at any time. Ontrix offers management systems that will help you update and manage your site continuously.
- I have some logos and designs already pre-made, can I include that in my site that you will build?
Yes, if you have any logos or already designed some banners, Ontrix would be more than happy to include them in your website design to make it more custom for you.
- Can't I just build my own site?
Yes, you can build your own site, but only if you are willing to invest thousands of dollars and spend a countless number of hours trying to perfect it and make it look “professional.” No one can get it right on their first try, so you would need to try over and over again, and only waste more time and money trying to learn all the tips and tricks that we here at Ontrix already know and are trained to do. After all of that, you find out your website is online number 148 on the search engine results page, resulting in practically no exposure or sales. Ontrix can help you save lots of time and money and even get you on the first page of the search engine results so your sales can skyrocket!
- Be sure to make good use of keywords so as to increase your search engine results ranking.
- Do not use too many flashy pictures or graphics that will slow down your website and make your customer get a headache.
- Make sure to include important keywords in your titles and on the first page of your site to increase your ranking.
- Do not make your pages too busy with too much information. Make it easy to read and manageable to navigate through. The purpose is simple and clear-cut, and titles are easy to find.
- Regularly update and manage your site to keep up-to-date with various trends and new products.