Sales Assistant (West Hills)
We are seeking an Entry Level Sales Assistant with great people skills for our office. Sales Assistant is responsible for prospecting and signing new clients. This position is Base + Commission, earning potential is limitless. We provide full training and tools needed to grow your sales. At first we will provide at least 100 leads to follow up and contact prospects. Prior experience in the Online Marketing or Website industry is preferable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospect, qualify, and close new business opportunities.
- Develop new business relationships by networking, prospecting and cold-calling.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Must be goal-oriented, assertive and well-organized.
- A highly motivated self-starter with positive attitude.
- Ability to excel and motivated by developing new business contacts in several different business environments.
- Ability to multi-task and meet sales goals while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Business-oriented work habits and ability to prioritize tasks based on growing business relationships.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Microsoft Windows).
- Strong written and oral communication skills bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working directly with customers to support and grow business relationships.
- Bilingual is a plus
This position is not just a desk job; we are looking for the go getter with a strong but pleasant personality to represent our company on all levels and not be intimidated by outside sales.
If you are self-motivated, have excellent work ethic, a positive business attitude with self-confidence and serious about joining our team, please submit your resume with a cover letter including your salary history for consideration. Please under subject include "Sales position"
Location: West Hills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.